27 March, 2020. O1 Standard management company is taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus at business centres, which it manages. Although tenant companies at business centres have partially adjusted to remote work regimes, it is vitally important that increased measures be put in place and maintained at facilities in order to resist the spread of airborne virus. The measures that have been put in place by O1 Standard are as follows:
- All employees of O1 Standard as well as employees of contractor companies undergo a mandatory thermometry procedure and an external examination to check for signs of illness.
- Visitor control and reception staff are wearing medical masks.
- Building surfaces on which viruses and bacteria can remain active for an extended period of time (door handles, elevator buttons, turnstiles) are disinfected with antibacterial agents once every 30 minutes.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed at all entrances to business centres.
- A thermometry system for all tenant employees and external guests has been introduced at some business centres.
- Scheduled disinfection of engineering systems, including air exchange systems, has been carried out at most facilities.
In connection with the Russian government’s announcement of a non-working week from March 28 to April 5, business centres managed by O1 Standard will be switched to an weekend operating regime in this period. The company understands that some tenants are continuing to work, so access to business centres remains open for their employees. Support services will work in standby regime: only employees whose jobs are necessary to ensure functioning of the buildings will remain at their posts. This will minimize social contact, including contact between employees of O1 Standard.
O1 Standard is taking all necessary preventative measures, while ensuring that high-quality building services are maintained at business centres.